Use this Journal once a week (or more) w/ your Bible & Devotional. Simple, fresh, fast, fun, and deep way of connecting with God and examining your life. The key is the full-page format with nine prayer prompts in the same position. It orders prayers. Connections are made. God's guidance is seen!!! Not to mention, it teaches you how to have a fulfilling and fruitful quiet time. See what others are saying about it - click here! IT'S HERE! THE
"Thank you for creating the Spiritual Circle Journal! It has truly been a blessing. God has spoken to me so much through the prayers in my journal and I can see what He is doing in my life. Having this nice formatted book makes my prayer life more meaningful." -Stacey
Use a Spiritual Circle Journal if you want to:
- Revitalize your walk with God using bullet point in circles.
- Get deep with God in 10-15 minutes
- Put order to the chaos that is swirling in your head
- See repeated messages in the circles.
- Better discern God's guidance as connections are noticed
- Break down what a deep and fulfilling quiet time might look like.
- Jump back into quiet time easily when interrupted.
- Make the best use of the time you do have.
- See revelation and action come out of your time with God.
- Live a life more guided by the Spirit.
- Stay focused during your time with God (great for those with ADD/ADHD)
- Teach new believers how to have a quiet time.
Liz created this tool
out of her own desperate need to find God in the smaller chunks of time
that remained after having her 3rd child (download FREE Chapter 1 story here). As
a Christian Life Purpose Coach she uses mindmapping in circles with
clients to simplify complicated projects or plans. This journal is a
mindmap that breaks down a quiet time. Using this tool results in a
closer relationship with God, a more fulfilling quiet time, and a life
guided more clearly by the Spirit. God's repeated messages,
instruction, care, and guidance are easily seen in the circles. Liz
suggests you use this tool one to two times a week and that you keep it
in your spot where you meet God, with your good study Bible.
What is a Spiritual Circle Journal?
A Spiritual Circle Journal is an innovative and simple new way to connect with God that is for anyone who can write a bullet point or a sentence in a circle. The circle format allows for a quick dive into your time with God. The circles are designated for specific things that go in the same spots each day, with a circle key that is soon memorized (see picture below). The layout allows you to jump around the circles in no particular order, just like our brains process information. The format helps you get deep quick and focuses your time with God.
This tool is very different than most anything you may have come across. As Anita Lustrea, the co-host of Moody Radio's former Midday Connection show said, “Some hear the word journaling and they kind of tune out in their mind. They think, ‘Oh I have tried journaling. Can’t do it. It just isn’t for me.’ Well this is a different kind of journaling and this indeed may be for you.” Her co-host Melinda Schmidt contacted journal creator Liz Lassa within hours of her first time using it to schedule an interview. The listener response was extremely positive. When Midday Connection needed an interview to fill a show several months later, they reaired the interview linked above!
What do the Circles Represent?
The nine circles represent nine key areas of a fulfilling quiet time. A "circle key (see picture below)" at the front of the journal gives users prompts as to what they might write in each circle. Four circles are what we might share with God, and five circles help us better listen, notice, and discern God's leadings and guidance. Liz has found that many struggle with listening for God. She has been helping those in her life better understand this part of their spiritual journey for the last eight years. Her favorite saying is, "Get your antenna up!" Liz's calling is to help other people discover their life purpose. Helping others SEE God's guidance in their lives is key to helping them become who and what God created them to be.
How is this Journal Formatted (3 parts)?
- PART 1: A Mini-Book that includes...
- A circle key with detailed descriptions of what goes in each circle (see photo)
- The "Only God" story of how God brought this journal together
- A sample journal entry using bullet points in circles
- How to use this journal as a processing, retention tool with journaling tips
- A "to" and "from" gift page
- A page for a custom cover (after you make yours, rip out the current cover)
- A dream/vision and God-given goal pages at the front
- Two prayer cards and additional resources to help you grow spiritually.
- PART 2: 90 blank circle journal pages
- PART 3: 12 summary pages
What are Summary Pages?
The journal concludes with 12 summary pages that can be used to group things such as Key Scriptures, Lessons Learned, or Connect-the-Dots stories that cover the timeframe of the journal. It is great to have all the gems of wisdom God has taught all on a few pages for easy reference! The Connect-the-Dots pages tell our "Only God" stories and visibly illustrates how God was orchestrating. When seen is this obvious way, God gets ALL the credit! There are sample pages to illustrate these three ways to use summary pages in the journal.
If you know of someone who would love the Spiritual Circle Journal, please share this page.